Note’s from Kevin L. Zadai
Psalm 139:3-4 You are so intimately aware of me, Lord. You read my heart like an open book and you know all the words I’m about to speak before I even start a sentence! You know every step I will take before my journey even begins.
When the Lord reads your heart, He already knows what you are going to say before you say it. When you speak, you should speak as though you are speaking the very oracles of God. He did not do anything on His own while He was on the earth. We have to learn to speak the Word of God to satan and battle him on God’s terms. God knows every word that we are going to speak; however, not every word that we are going to speak is correct. It is going to take discipline to start watching your words.
Matthew 12:36 And I tell you this, you must give an account on judgment day for every idle word you speak.
James 3:4 Look also at ships: although they are so large and are driven by fierce winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the pilot desires.
1) You have to watch what you say.
2) You should always be talking about you are going, not where you are.
3) You should not be talking about your condition. You should be talking about the solution.
4) Just because God knows that you are going to say something wrong. He does not stop you from saying it.
5) You are in control of your words.
6) You cannot blame God if things do not work out because that has to do with you. Your will is involved.
7) Choose your wors and your steps by the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
8) God plans your journey for you, but sometimes you don’t listen to the directions for the journey. You can take another route, and even get lost, but that is not what God plans.
9) God is not working against you.
When you get the revelation that God is reading your heart like a book, all of a sudden your next step is going to be from the Holy Spirit and His counsel, not from your flesh, and not from an evil spirit.